Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

IUI Round 3: Update 1

Had the first blood test of Round 3 today.  My numbers are looking good but not peaking yet so I'm going back on Friday for another blood test and a scan.  I'm still holding out hope that we can do the IUI itself on Monday.  Jo the Clinic nurse talked about perhaps giving me a trigger shot on Friday and doing the IUI on Saturday but we'll see what my bloods are like on Friday.

One of my friends gave me this link today.  It really resonated with me because a lot of what she talks about I have experienced too.  It reminded me that no matter what my situation is, I shouldn't compare myself to those around me.  Everyone is dealing with their own lives, their own struggles, and I shouldn't let my experiences affect their experiences and vice versa.  It's quite a long post but I really recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment